Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's been awhile now since my last entry. I can say that so much has changed over the course of a year. My kids are maturing and now sleeping through the night, everyone is out of diapers and makes it in the toilet most of the time. Things have changed recently and as my kids mature they also are showing signs of future behavior patterns. Lately, I have noticed how much living with three small children is similar to living in a frat house. The other day my four year old started drinking out of his shoe! Was this his way of preparing for his future in "Shoot the boot"? It was shocking and yet funny... I think frat boys are going for the same response. Then the same child proceeded to go in the house and use the bathroom only to come out completely naked, save his shoes. He was laughing hysterical and running around the front yard, I thought he might burst out yelling "Let's go Streaking"! Really could this be happening? Could my house be turing into a sort of Frat house for toddlers? They stay up all night and want to sleep on the couch during the day...I think I am on to something. My kids down right refuse to eat any green veggies so I have resorted to using the "Sneaky chef" recipes and pureeing them and adding to the purees various meals. Just today I was whipping up a batch of spinach brownies thinking isn't this a little like the brownies in college? Adding "green leafy" items to a baked good? Really this all seems like a terrifying look into the future...don't you think?

No comments: