Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why are cheese sticks wrappers so dam hard to undo? Are they not geared toward children? Don't the people who manufacture them have kids? Don't they know that when you have a screaming child at your feet you don't want to have to try desperately with shaking hands to try and find the corner of the wrapper and then when you do the paper does not come all the way off. Then you have to try and dig the cheese out, and you child is yelling "No Mommy I want the whole stick" Now I have to try and sell the kid on two pieces are better than one. I've got to go someone is demanding my attention.

2 comments:

DAD 2 40 YER OLD MOM said...

THIS IS GOOD! AS THE 60-SOMETHING FATHER OF THIS 40 YR OLD MOM, I FIND THE COMMENTS MOST VALUABLE. I CAN OBSERVE WITH SOME SUBSTANTIAL PLEASURE THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOR...-A MOM OF TALENT IS BLOOMING BEFORE MY VERY EYES! BY THE WAY... IN OUR DAY WE HAD TO make THE CHEESE, NOT UNWRAP IT!!

LOVE AND HUGS FROM LONDON, MY SWEET!

Elisabeth Welch-McClellan said...

They also had no car seats which lead to infant death